The ability to enjoy long-term weight loss and maintain it is probably one of the best benefits of following the HCG diet protocol. Many people believe the maintenance starts when you are in phase 3 or 4. However, it starts from the moment you decide to take the leap. HCG weight loss near Temecula is attainable, and you can enjoy it long-term when you change your food habits and learn healthier living skills.
After HCG – Lifelong Weight Loss Maintenance
Are you worried about keeping the weight off after completing your HCG protocol? It would be best if you remembered all the maintenance lessons you took in and learned while participating in the protocol.
- Know the difference between all the healthy and unhealthy food options available. The foods that are allowed during HCG dieting are healthy.
- Portion sizing is critical. Never eat portions larger than what you can fit in your hand.
- Keep your calories to 500 for a single meal.
- Take the time to read all ingredients for the foods you eat.
- Avoid sugars and unhealthy fats.
- Aim to exercise for at least 20 minutes each day.
- Eat before you feel hungry, and try eating at home as much as possible.
- Listen to your body, as it will tell you when you are hungry, when you need to sleep, etc.
- Balance is key, so if you eat something that doesn’t seem like a good idea, do something so you can counteract that feeling.
If you have not participated in the HCG protocol yet but are curious, Dr. Dubroff is here to help with all your questions and concerns. This is a new way of thinking about food and fueling your body with exactly what it needs.